1. Wait until everyone has been served before you start eating.
2. If you want something ask someone to pass it to you. Don't reach across the table.
3. Don't talk with food in your mouth.
4. Eat with your mouth closed.
5. Keep your elbows by your side, not spread out like chicken wings or resting on the table.
6. Put your phone on silent and keep it in your bag.
7. If you put your cutlery down during the meal, put it in an upside down V so the waiter knows you're not done yet.
8. Put your knife and fork side by side facing 12:00 o'clock when you have finished eating.