I love this from the www.gurl.com article 20 Eyebrow Hacks, Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for Great Brows.
According to a recent study of girls/women aged between 10 and 60 by Dove, only 20% of Australian women surveyed felt body confident and many who were not blamed unrealistic standards set by the media. You can read more at www.bodyandsoul.com.au.
Some important factors:
This is what home movies look like if your dad is a film maker.
An article from Perth Now by Dr Bruce Wells outlines how to stop worrying in six steps. He suggests the following actions:
1. Set aside a worry time each day to write down your worries.
2. Determine if the worry is solvable.
3. If it is solvable work on a solution.
4. If it is not solvable, work on your emotions. Focus on the present, get support, exercise.
5. Embrace uncertainty.
6. Challenge worrying thoughts. What is the probability this worry will come true?
For more information check out the full article here.
I recently had someone run up the back of me while I was at a roundabout. Even though I was in shock I got the other driver's name and phone number and took a photo of his license plate. Thankfully I was not at fault so he had to pay for the repairs to my car. The RAC website has a fantastic fact sheet on what to do immediately after a car crash. I have printed it and put it in my glove box. You can find it here.
Check out this informative video about your period. You can find more information at the Jean Hailes for Women's Health website.