- Never ask a host who else is coming;
- It is impolite to change your mind after you have responded, even if a better offer comes up;
- Respond earlier rather than later;
- Formal invitations to weddings sometimes have an RSVP card that you can complete and post back;
- Often the host will let you know how they want you to respond by leaving their email address or phone number;
- It's rude to ask if you can bring someone unless the invitation specifies 'and guest' or 'and partner.'
RSVP stands for répondez s'il vous plaît, which is French for please respond. It is important to respond to any invitation, but especially one with an RSVP so that the host knows how many people to cater for. Here are some tips:
The recipe for these delicious and healthy raw nutella bars can be found at www.delicious.com.au. They are free from refined sugar and are also gluten and dairy free.
16 year old Macinley became the first Australian to win first prize in the INTEL International Science and Engineering fair last year. Her project was 'smart armour' for breast cancer patients to protect the breast that is not being treated during radiotherapy. She was also awarded NSW Young Australian of the Year this year. Here is her TEDxYouth talk from September last year.
Check out these free printable planners from http://shinefromwithin.com.au. There are daily and weekly planners. You may need to sign up to access them.