An article from Perth Now by Dr Bruce Wells outlines how to stop worrying in six steps. He suggests the following actions:
1. Set aside a worry time each day to write down your worries.
2. Determine if the worry is solvable.
3. If it is solvable work on a solution.
4. If it is not solvable, work on your emotions. Focus on the present, get support, exercise.
5. Embrace uncertainty.
6. Challenge worrying thoughts. What is the probability this worry will come true?
For more information check out the full article here.