Are you determined not to end up with a food baby on Christmas Day this year? It's easy to overeat because there is usually enough food to feed a small country on Christmas Day. According to the experts the best way to avoid this is to:
1. Eat a healthy breakfast so that you don't rock up to Christmas lunch starving and binge.
2. Eat protein first as this fills you up more than other food - try turkey, seafood, ham (without the skin is best).
3. Drink plenty of water - we often confuse hunger with thirst.
4. Snack on veggie sticks and fruit instead of chips and chocolates
5. Indulge - don't deprive yourself of pudding and chocolate, just enjoy it in moderation.
6. Avoid juice and soft drinks as they are full of sugar.
7. Get moving - go for a walk or a swim or join in the family cricket match.
For more information see: