- Never stand by and watch or encourage bullying.
- Do not harass, tease or spread gossip about others, this includes on social networks like Facebook.
- Never forward on or respond to messages or photos that may be offensive or upsetting.
- Support the person being bullied by being a friend.
- Report it to someone in authority or someone you trust e.g. at school to a teacher, or a school counsellor; at work to a manager; if the bullying is serious, report it to the police; if the bullying occurs on Facebook, report it to Facebook.
For more information go to http://au.reachout.com.