1. You can wear your favourite tracky dacks (tracksuit pants).
2. You have control of the remote - Vampire Diaries marathon.
3. You can hang out with your girlfriends guilt free.
4. There's more time to work on that big Economics assignment.
5. You don't have to watch footy and video games all weekend.
6. You can go shopping and try on as many shoes and dresses as you want without all the yawning in the background.
7. You don't have to brush your hair.
8. You can dance around your bedroom singing loudly (and badly) in your flannel pyjamas etc.
9. You can take up a new sport or hobby - netball, ice skating, photography, cake decorating...
10. You don't have to share that family block of chocolate.